About Me

My photo
I am a wife and home schooling mother to four kiddos. It's not always easy, but I am blessed to have the opportunity to be there each step of the way as my kids grow and learn.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Making our Jobs a Little Easier!

Here is a really helpful website I found. My 3rd grader is struggling a little with dividing with remainders. He's getting better and better everyday. So good today in fact, we might celebrate with cookies. We needed additional problems to work and since I have neither the time nor patience for making some up, I found a good website to help. Hopefully I can save someone else the trouble of searching for it themselves.

http://www.softschools.com


I mean really, this website has everything and the worksheets are great. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment