About Me

My photo
I am a wife and home schooling mother to four kiddos. It's not always easy, but I am blessed to have the opportunity to be there each step of the way as my kids grow and learn.

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Dangers of Home Schooling.

A few years ago I sent this picture out to family and friends. It is a photo of my daughter whens she was about 8 or nine months old. I had titled it "The Dangers of Home Schooling" My eldest son was in kindergarten at the time and we'd been working diligently at phonics. The whole time I never noticed as my little stealthy girl crawled over to a box of crafty stuff that some irresponsible person had left out and commenced to chow down on a (non-toxic, kid friendly) ink pad. The result is that happy self assured baby you see above. But hey! What is the title of this blog? Fake homeschooling? NO! It is all about reality here.

3 comments:

  1. she is sooo precious, yet mistevious! I love the past few posts, ive been busy but had to catch up tonight !!! I hope joy can take the nouns, verbs and such. We haven't gotten there yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! On Sunday at church they had a coloring table set up for the kiddos. Jeremy turned away for a minute and Autumn had blue marker all over her chin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try the mad libs Rach! Thanks for reading!

    Misty, I know Autumn is a girl who knows how to get what she wants! She's a quick little booger!

    ReplyDelete